Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God." - Romans 15:7
Who we are:
We are a parish of the Metropolis of San Francisco of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, which is under the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople.
The people of our parish come from America, and around the world. Church services are sung in English. In each Divine Liturgy, the Lord ’s Prayer is spoken in as many languages as is requested. The aim and purpose of our Parish is to keep, practice and proclaim the Orthodox Christian Faith pure and undefiled.
The work and ministry of our Parish includes:
- proclaiming the Gospel in accordance with the Orthodox faith
- sanctifying the faithful through God's grace in worship,
- enhancing people's spiritual life,
- instructing others and receiving them into the Church
- teaching the Orthodox faith and the ethos of the Church, which is the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23) and "the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Timothy 3:15).
Links to YouTube videos with the audio for recent Sunday Divine Liturgy Services are posted to the Facebook Group “Saint Nectarios – Pasco"
Several links to paast services are:
2020 09 27 Liturgy
2020 09 20 Liturgy
Please see 'Announcements' (under the 'About Us' Tab) for additional information about St. Nectarios activities.
The Orthodox Marketplace - The offical online store of the Greet Orthodox Archdiocese of America
Iconogram: Share the Orthodox Christian Faith with an Icongram
Monastery: St. John the Forerunner Greek Orthodox Monastery